Children LOVE to move! Learn how to use movement-based techniques and activities to improve teaching strategies, boost all areas of early development, and so much more.
This 1-hour, on-demand workshop focuses on how to use musical movement activities to serve the needs and energies of children throughout the day.
- WHY music and movement are an important part of learning
- HOW to infuse movement-based activities throughout the day
- HOW to identify individual needs and pair them with movement-based activities
- HOW music and movement strengthen physical, cognitive, social-emotional, and language development
- Examples of practical, fun, and engaging movement-based activities & strategies
- A certificate of completion
- Printable resources to help you implement newly learned strategies
Join us for a movin’ and groovin’, self-paced hour of strategies designed to amp up your creativity and help you take teaching to the next level!
Need Multiple Seats?
Contact our support team via email or call 800.628.5687 (Option 3) for group discounts and setup.