Early Childhood educators know that a consistent read-aloud strategy is essential. While this workshop reviews traditional ways to maximize comprehension and vocabulary skills, it adds a secret research-backed ingredient.
In this one-hour workshop, we'll cover why pairing read-aloud sessions with shared musical activities is powerful, and how to do it successfully.
- WHY shared reading experiences are important for early literacy development
- HOW music-based activities support early literacy and language
- HOW to integrate music and movement-based strategies into literacy-based activities
- HOW to enhance language and literacy development within music-based activities
- Specific music and movement-based activities to boost literacy development, and an understanding of how the mediums support each other
- A certificate of completion
- Printable resources to help you implement newly learned strategies
We can’t wait to help take your read-aloud sessions to the next level through shared music and movement. Get the ingredients to this secret sauce and watch literacy skills soar!
Participants have 90 days to complete this training.
Need Multiple Seats?
Contact our support team via email or call 800.628.5687 (Option 3) for group discounts and setup.